WE ARE OPERATING WITH EXTRA CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
We are grateful for your love and support while we were closed, and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again. Please know that the safety of our guests and team is of the upmost importance to us. Our commitment to safety remains, and we have taken extra precautions, in accordance with local guidelines, to help protect you:
• Sanitation and Sterilization Procedures
1. Every Monday (when we are closed for service) the salon receives professional thorough sterilization and cleaning.
2. When the salon is open Wednesday - Saturday (and select Sundays) we sterilize each station in between guests.
3. We use the best technology has to offer in air purification. We use the Molekule Air Pro Rx (www.molekule.com). This Air Purifier is FDA Cleared as a 510(k) Class II Medical device to destroy viruses and bacteria in the air.
4. Each guest receives a freshly laundered robe/towel.
5. (Optional) New capes can be purchased in-salon and taken home with you for you to launder and bring with you for your future visits.
• Enhanced Hygiene and Health Implementation
(Prior to your appointment and upon arrival to the salon we request the following:
1. Complete our online Client Wellness Questionnaire Form
2. Wear a Face Mask
3. Receive a temperature scan
3. Wash hands prior to being seated
4. We have temporarily suspended all product tester usage in-salon.
5. We have removed our a selection of fashion, hair and beauty magazines.
• Physical Distancing Measures
1. We ask that you please arrive to your appointment alone
2. We have 6 feet of separation between stations
3. Floating Plexiglass Dividers have been installed between stations
4. We offer curbside delivery of your favorite Aveda and Tousled Hair Products (Saturdays in Jersey City & Hoboken Only).
If you have additional questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.